Saturday, August 22, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 28

The day after not eating well, a new challenge presents itself: the temptation of "making up" for the lost day.  Of saying to myself, "Well, I'll just eat 1,500 calories and be back on track."  But that's a dangerous path.  It's a mentality of impatience and extremes that I'm fighting so hard again.

Instead, I'll stick to my plan.  2,500 calories max.  If I eat less, that's fine too, but my goal is consistency.  I believe it'll serve me best in the long term.


Diet

  • Three egg omelet with American cheese, tomato, green pepper.  Biscuit on the side. (750 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Microwave chicken pesto meal with a banana and some vanilla frozen yogurt. (520 cal)
  • Two baked chicken breasts with mashed potatoes and salsa. (620 cal)
Total calories: 2,070

---

Exercise

Walked 1.81 miles in 35:25.

Did two sets of knee push-ups (20 each ) and planking (25 seconds each).