Monday, August 31, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 37

Dangerous day for calories because I'm going to the MINNESOTA STATE FAIR TODAY WOOHOO!!!  There's animals, rides, and a crapload of calories on a stick.

I'll probably have some cheese curds, a corn dog, some chocolate milk.  No idea about calories, but I'll assume it's 1200 calories total.  (Similar to a big Chipotle lunch.)  Just gotta plan around that to stay within my 2,400 limit.

---

Diet

  • Two slices of Spam, three scrambled eggs with salsa, slice of buttered toast. (800 cal)
  • Handful of M&Ms. (50 cal)
  • Minnesota State Fair food!  Today, I ate:
    • Pronto Pup (like a corn dog) (350 cal)
    • Small cup of fresh chocolate milk (160)
    • Some cheese curds (760 cal)
    • Root beer float with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (350 cal)
  • These calorie counts are guesses gleaned from a local news article as well as comparable sites (like, I took the calories in an A&W root beer float for these calories), but they seem like reasonable guesses.  (Total calories from State Fair: ~1,620)
  • Not going to eat dinner.  I'm totally full.
Total calories: 2,470.  For my lone State Fair day of the year, going 70 calories over my goal is okay by me. Especially considering...

---

Exercise:

...the walking.  We walked around the State Fair grounds, and it was a tiring day.  Walked 4.38 miles in 2:09:17.  Not fast or anything - I was part of a group meandering around the expansive site.  But 4.38 miles is 4.38 miles.