Saturday, August 29, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 35

Tomorrow is my weekly weigh-in.  Two weeks ago was kind of an off week, with a couple of days way above my normal calorie limit.  I recovered and didn't end up gaining weight, but only lost about a half pound.

This week was much better.  Stuck almost entirely around my calorie limit.  The times I went above it were by no more than 100 calories, and I was usually below it.  I think I'll always be a little afraid that I'll have hit a limit of some kind, that I'll ALWAYS be [insert current weight].  That I'll have to eat super low calories amounts that I can't sustain to go any lower.

It's...

No.  I was going to say, "it's a silly fear," but I don't know that any fear is silly.  It may be unlikely to come true, or not harmful if it does come true, or unusual, but I won't invalidate it by calling it silly.



Diet

  • Three egg omelet with American cheese, tomato, green pepper.  Biscuit on the side. (750 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Microwave chicken margherita meal (chicken, spaghetti, balsamic vinegarette with tomatoes).  Cheese crackers on the side. (430 cal)
  • (Breakfast is my favorite meal, so why not have it more often?)  Two fried eggs, two strips of bacon, and slice of wheat toast with butter. (430 cal)
  • Popcorn. (540 cal)
Total calories: 2,330

---

Exercise

Walked 2.08 miles in 40:15.
Walked 1.92 miles in 38:19.
Did two sets of knee push-ups (22 each) and planking (25 and 26 seconds).