Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 31

Spam is usually my morning meat of choice (if it can be classified as "meat"), but I got a package of bacon last week and have been trying to cook it.  Frying it has been okay but flipping/rotating it takes attentiveness I don't necessarily want to spare.

Today, instead of frying it, I baked it for 15 minutes at 400 degrees, and it came out great.  Perhaps a mite crispier than I like, but if I take it out at 12-13 minutes I think it'll be perfect.

---

Diet

  • Three scrambled eggs with salsa, four stripes of baked bacon.  Orange juice. (630 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with half order of white rice, mix of chicken/steak, vegetables, tomato, cheese, guacamole. (Really tough to tell on the calories at Chipotle.  Their own nutrition calculator says 760 calories with a full order of rice, but I don't believe it.  I think they lowball hard on their website.  I'm going to count this as 1000 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Crackers. (150 cal)
  • Pasta with tomato sauce and half cup of vanilla frozen yogurt. (540 cal)
Total calories:2,500

---

Exercise

Did two sets of knee push-ups (20 each) and planking (25 seconds each).