Wednesday, July 2, 2014

FFI - Part 2

Got the Levistone successfully, went back to the dwarf cave, and spent about five minutes yelling at the guy who just kept saying, "If we only had a LEVISTONE, that would be something!" I kept telling him I now list it among my assets, but he just ignored me.

More wandering. And then the airship came out of the desert. WTF. How the hell was I supposed to know to look there? Yeah, some townsperson probably told me at one point, but I don't remember hearing it.

So that let me explore Gaia, the Dragon Cave, and another of those frigging bizarro dungeons that goes fine until it destroys me. Even more sadistically, I beat one of the final bosses, Scarmiglione, before he rose from the dead and one shot me with poison gas.

Anyway, I'm now big. Knight, Ninja, and two wizards.

------------

And stuck again.

------------

Some things for me to now puzzle over:

-Some asshole in Gaia stole a fairy and sold it to a caravan. I wonder where I'd go to find a caravan.

-Gaia, the "Eye of the Hawk," kept telling me to visit the "Wing of the Hawk." So I did, and it seems to be an elf city with their own language.

[TNG] Nccneragyl, gurve ynathntr vf abg fvzcyl n yvfg bs zrgncubef sbe vzcbegnag rysl uvfgbevpny riragf naq zlguf.

-Someone in Gaia said there's a scholar out there studying their language, but he doesn't remember who. I'll try to find him. Maybe he's with the caravan?

-Oh, and the Mirage Tower. I was able to walk up to it, but as a Gaian said, no luck. It's un-enterable.