Wednesday, July 2, 2014

FFIV – Part 10: Lair of the Father

I can apparently swap around characters in my party in Mysidia. I didn’t this session because I just cleared the Lair of the Father, but I’ll check it out next time. I can’t imagine it’ll be that useful to be honest, since my current party seems pretty ideal, but I’ll check it out next time.

Lair of the Father (Bahamut’s domain) wasn’t too exciting. The boss, Bahamut, was pretty easy. (Nothing negative about the boss. That countdown he has is nerve-wracking, but I remembered the Wall/Reflect trick.) What was exciting was the presence of some endgame mobs. The bone dragons, warlocks, and of course, behemoths.




I don’t know if there are any tricks to get around the behemoths. They retaliate to everything, and hit like a truck. Just gotta pace myself and keep all party members above 1100 hp. Poor Rydia just has to chill in the back and use potions or defend.

Popped by the Hummingway Cave – ahem, LOLOL – to pick up some potions.

--

Next up: Return to Mysidia