Friday, September 4, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 41

Close call today.  As I was leaving work, I decided to quit my diet plan.  I'd binge today, go back on it tomorrow.  New "Mark Watches" videos came out (one of my binging triggers), I felt hungry coming home from work, and decided to stop by my favorite fried chicken joint, and take out the biggest combo they have.  Six chicken fingers, extra sauce (this wonderful tangy sauce), fries, Texas toast, cole slaw. 

I'd settled.  It was a done deal.  And then a weird thing happened: I kept driving.  I changed my mind.

It's very rare that I change my mind once I decide to binge.  I already commit to it mentally and can't pull back.  Cooked some pork chops at home instead. 

I'm sitting here at 9:30pm.  I'm hungry instead of bloated, proud instead of guilty, and I feel satisfied with this choice.  Small victories.

This wasn't a great week.  I binged one day, and came close a couple of times.  But whatever my weight is on Sunday - even if I didn't lose anything or even gained weight - I know it could've been worst.  That's not nothing.


---

Diet

  • Two fried eggs, two slices of buttered wheat toast, orange juice. (550 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with half steak/half chicken, white rice, vegetables, salsa, cheese, guacamole. (1,200 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Two thin-cut sauteed pork chops and chocolate frozen yogurt. (400 cal)
Total calories: 2,330

---

Exercise: None.