Friday, September 18, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 55

Morning: The next couple of days will be tricky.  Family is visiting, which means way more eating out than usual. I'm going to do my best to make good choices and not give up.

---

Evening: Did well today.  Went out to a steakhouse for dinner with my family and it could've gone so much worse had I not been looking out for good decisions.  Some examples:

  • 6 oz. steak instead of 12 oz.
  • Salad instead of clam chowder.
  • A small macaroon instead of ice cream or cake.
Didn't even try to count calories since I don't have any kind of guide that tells me how much each was, but as I sit here tonight I don't feel bloated.  I also didn't eat a ton beforehand.  Feeling pretty happy at the moment.


---

Diet

  • Egg and cheese on a biscuit, with orange juice. (500 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Skittles. (250 cal)
  • Pretzels. (240 cal)
  • Small skim chai latte. (180 cal)
  • Roll, salad, and a 6 oz. steak with mushrooms and some potatoes.  Small macaroon. (???)
Total calories: 1,350 + [dinner]

---

Exercise: None.