Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 52

I went over my calorie limit today, but it wasn't a binge.

I had a pizza for dinner.  I planned to eat two slices and refrigerate the rest, but ate four instead.

This is heartening to me.  It wasn't a terrible day.  What would today have looked like if it were good instead in terms of eating?  I would've taken two slices of pizza, put them onto my plate, and refrigerated the rest, and mentally been done. 

That's where I have to work.  At the margins.  Mostly, I'm in good shape.


---

Diet

  • Two fried eggs on buttered wheat toast with orange juice. (550 cal)
  • 6" wheat sub with salami, pepperoni, ham (what Subway calls a "BMT" for reasons beyond my  current understanding), lettuce, black olive, mayonnaise. Doritos. (830 cal)
  • Small java chip frappuccino light. (150 cal)
  • Two mini Baby Ruths. (170 cal)
  • Four pizza slices.  Well... better than eight? (1,120 cal)
Total calories: 2,820 cal

---

Exercise: None.