Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 53

I keep thinking about margins.  That's where the effort happens.  That's where I should put my energy.  I can autopilot most of the time.  I have patterns of eating that keep me calm and more or less satisfied through the day.  But there's always a test, a period where the real choice lives.  Do I eat according to habit and more than I plan, or stick to my plan and stay hungrier than I'm used to?

I'll try to identify that period so it doesn't sneak up on me so much and work with it, work around it.

---

Diet

  • Frosted Flakes and skim milk. (280 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, black beans, half chicken/half steak, vegetables, cheese, guacamole, mild salsa. (1,200 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Two slices of pizza with frozen yogurt. (380 cal) [This was today's danger zone.  Thought I was hungrier than I was at first, but I just pulled out two slices of pizza and left the rest in the fridge.  Turns out I was fine with just those two.]
Total calories: 2,370 cal

---

Exercise

Did two sets of knee push-ups (25 each) and planking (30 and 35 seconds).