Sunday, September 20, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 57

End of week #8 weight: 257.8 lbs
---
End of week #7 weight: 258.6 lbs
End of week #6 weight: 256.4 lbs
End of week #5 weight: 260.0 lbs
End of week #4 weight: 262.0 lbs
End of week #3 weight: 262.4 lbs
End of week #2 weight: 265.0 lbs
End of week #1 weight: 268.2 lbs
Start of week #1 weight: 275.2 lbs


---

Actually feeling pretty good about this weight, better than I thought I would.  The 256.4 from a couple of weeks ago was fool's gold, the result of an afternoon where I walked a lot and didn't eat a lot.  A temporary state.  This 257.8 feels more real and stable, and a better starting point for this next week.

---

Going to try something a bit new this week.  I'll plan out my food and calories at the start of the day and just worry about following through with it during the day rather than simultaneously eating and planning and tracking. If I have to deviate, I'll do so.

If I stick to my diet and exercise plan this week, maybe allowing for one day going a bit over my calorie count, and I still lose less than 1 pound this next week, I'll consider dropping my calorie limit to 2,300.  But I don't think it'll come to that.

---

Diet

  • Frosted Flakes with skim milk and slice of buttered wheat toast. (300 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, black beans, cheese, salsa, guacamole. (950 cal)
  • Small java chip frappuccino light. (150 cal)
  • Pretzel nuggets. (240 cal)
  • Leftover salmon and frozen yogurt. (540 cal)
Total calories: 2,180

---

Exercise

Two sets of knee push-ups (25 each) and planking (35 seconds and 30 seconds)