Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 59

Today was a great day.  Just felt calm, balanced, and in control.

---

I'm adjusting my Chipotle calorie count.  I dramatically overstated the calories I counted earlier, and will use the website calculator more directly unless I get a larger portion of something than expected.

I overcounted it before because I thought, "Hey, better to overcount than undercount."  Which is true.  But better to count accurately than overcount.  I thought there was no harm to overcounting, but there is.  It's the same reason I don't want to set a calorie limit of 1,800.  It'll cause me to be hungrier than I need to be, and I don't have great willpower to begin with.

So I'll try to be as accurate as possible in my push for 2,400 calories daily.

---


Diet

  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch with skim milk. (310 cal)
  • Small iced skim chai latte. (150 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, steak, cheese, guacamole, salsa, vegetables, and lettuce. (800 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Skittles. (250 cal)
  • Pretzels. (240 cal) 
  • Baked chicken breast with mashed potatoes.  Frozen yogurt. (470 cal)
Total calories: 2,400

---

Exercise: None.