Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 46

Kind of a tough-ish day.  I forgot the "drink lots of water" lesson and drank almost all soda.  Will try to fix that tomorrow.

Felt tempted to binge tonight on Chinese food specifically.  The other option, a microwave meal or a bowl of pasta, sounded unsatisfying.  So I compromised with myself.  I got Chinese, but didn't binge. 
My typical delivery Chinese food binge is egg drop soup, ten steamed dumplings, and a large platter of fried squid (listed in the menu as "for two").  Often finished off with ice cream. 

God, it feels super gross and embarrassing when I write it out like that.  But it is what it is.  That was the temptation.

Instead, I got wonton soup and an appetizer sized cup of barbecued pork.  It was actually really tasty, and I still feel a bit hungry.  That's a good sign generally.

---

Diet

  • Two slices of Spam, two slices of lightly buttered toast, orange juice. (700 cal)
  • 6" wheat sub with salami, pepperoni, ham, cheddar, lettuce, black olive, mayonnaise. Doritos. Bottled mocha frappuccino afterwards. (1,010 cal) 
  • Brownie. (150 cal)
  • Barbecued pork and wonton soup.  (???)
Total calories: 1,840 + whatever dinner was. Probably a bit over 2,400, but not wildly over.

---

Exercise: None.