Friday, September 25, 2015

Coldrun Fitness - Day 61

I want to be fair to the "2,400 calories per week" plan before adjusting.  I'm not currently doing that.

Right now, I've eaten about 500 net calories more than that this week.  My plan is then to make up the difference.  My calorie limits for the next three days will be 2,100, 2,400, and 2,200.  We'll see on Sunday whether it made a noticeable difference.

Well... no, I guess we won't, since I won't be able to see my weight on an alternate Sunday where I didn't do this.  But I think it'll help and seems reasonable.

---

Diet

  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal with skim milk. (330 cal)
  • Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, half steak/half barbacoa, vegetables, salsa, cheese, guacamole. (830 cal)
  • Bottled mocha frappuccino. (180 cal)
  • Cookies. (280 cal)
  • Pasta with tomato sauce. (480 cal)
Total calories: 2,100

---

Exercise: None.