Sunday, May 10, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 10, 2015

Morning weight: 267.4 lbs


Diet

Morning: Half "Cajun" from local diner.  Hash browns, a fried egg, hollandaise, some cheddar and mushrooms.

Small iced chai tea latte.

---

Midday: Open-faced tuna sandwich on slice of sourdough with mayo.  Tortilla chips on the side with salsa.  Some chocolate peppermint patties.
 


Mid-afternoon, had some corn chips and half a bottled frappuccino.

---

Evening: Chicken breast coated in onion powder, with peas and carrots on the side.



About 1/5 of a pint of Ben & Jerry's ("Everything but the...").

 ---

Exercise

Long walk today.  I didn't plan on it.  I finished breakfast, felt good, and wanted to stretch my legs with a walk.  So I explored a bit, took some roads I didn't know, wound up on the side of the highway and in downtown Saint Paul and it just kept going.



 

The walk broke down into two legs, though those two legs were only separated by sitting on a bench for 5-10 minutes.

1) 3.36 miles in 1:05:12
2) 3.18 miles in 1:09:18.  This second leg was slower because I was tired and because it had a lot of uphill.  The first leg was much more downhill.