Friday, May 15, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 14, 2015

Morning weight: 266.6 lbs



I wasn't going to post this.  I didn't write this as the day went on.  I didn't even want to write it today.  I binged mindlessly.  Well, not totally mindlessly, but I ate based on time and quantity rather than whether I was hungry or not.

I wanted to ignore the day and treat it as lost, but that's not the way to do things.  That way lies the boom-and-bust failure that haunted me for months.

It happened.  It's ok.  Moving on.


---

Diet

Morning: Puppy chow, orange juice.

---

Midday: Chipotle bowl with white rice, steak, tomato, cheese, guacamole, vegetables, black beans.

Bottled mocha frappuccino.

Small caramel macchiato.

---

Evening: Bacon cheeseburger, bun included.  Some fries.  Half a malted.

---

Exercise: None.