Monday, May 11, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 11, 2015

Morning weight: 266.4 lbs


Diet

Morning: Two eggs sunny side up.  Two slices of Spam.  One slice of sourdough bread.



Felt really hungry mid-morning and ate half a bagel with cream cheese.

---

Midday: Tuna sandwich on sourdough with tomato and mayo.  Corn chips on the side.  Bottled mocha frappuccino.

Mid-afternoon, ate an apple with almond butter.  It's not really filling, but it's what I got.

---

Evening: Some corn chips.

Sweet potato with salt and butter.  Two sauteed pork chops.  4/5 of a pint of ice cream.

I don't think I really needed that much ice cream.  I even think I would've been okay with just the potato.  It's more filling than I expected.  Noted for next time.

---

Exercise

Two sets of knee push-ups.  20 in the first set, 17 in the second set.