Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 7, 2015

Morning weight: 268.8 lbs


Diet

Morning: Two eggs sunny side up on two slices of sourdough bread.



Later in the morning, had a bottled mocha frappuccino.  Or rather, had a little more than half of one.  I regretted this - didn't drink it because I was really hungry or wanted something sweet, but because I was procrastinating.  I'm pretty pleased that I caught myself midway through and popped the rest into the refrigerator for later.

---

Midday: Chipotle bowl with half order white rice, half chicken/half pork, tomato salsa, cheese, guacamole.

Had three small cookies someone baked in the afternoon.

---

Evening:  Got a footlong sub at subway.  Honey oat bread, some salami/pepperoni/ham, cheese, lettuce, olive, and a mix of mayo/southwest sauce.  Some tortilla chips as well.

I ate it, but felt full after eating half.  Next time I'll immediately put the other half into the fridge for later rather than putting both parts on a plate.

---

Exercise

Walked for about a mile at lunch.


Two sets of 17 knee push-ups.