Friday, May 15, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 15, 2015

Morning weight: 267.4 lbs


Today started out rough.  Just grabbed snacks for breakfast from the gas station basically.  Then I started writing again here as I ate.  That helped me center myself.

Take this evening, for instance.  Had dinner around 6:30pm, and refrained from binging on ice cream afterwards.  Not out of some great act of willpower.  Just... didn't feel like it, and acknowledge and validated that feeling.  It didn't mean I'll never eat ice cream again.  Just not now.


---

Diet

Morning: Chex-Mix bag with 12 oz. bottle of skim chocolate milk.

---

Midday: Gyro with lamb, lettuce, onion, tzatziki sauce.  Bottled mocha frappuccino.

Piece of cake later in the afternoon.

---

Evening: Fish fry night!  Cup of clam chowder and fried fish with steamed broccoli.  Nut Goodie (a Minnesota candy) afterwards.

---

Exercise: Nothing.