Monday, May 25, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 25, 2015

Morning weight: 269.4 lbs


Diet

Morning: Three egg omelet with cheddar, tomato, green pepper. Hash browns. Three strips of bacon.  Bottled mocha frappuccino

---

Midday: Two slices of open-faced sourdough with two slices of Spam.  Some butter on one, mayo on the other.

---

Evening: Two slices of sourdough bread with butter.

Later, for dinner, a Chipotle bowl with white rice, chicken/steak, vegetables, tomato, cheese, guacamole.  Caramel frappuccino with chocolate chips.

---

I have a...  no.  I was going to say, "I have a challenge to propose for myself," but I really don't want it to be a challenge.  I'm not great at challenges. 

Let's try a bit lower key.

I have something I want to try.  From now through June 10th, when I visit my family, I'll see if I can make a bit more of an effort in the morning, afternoon, and evening, to seek that gnaw in my stomach that says I'm honestly hungry without feeling overwhelmed by it. 

I'll seek it before lunch, before dinner, and before bed.