Monday, May 18, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 18, 2015

Morning weight: 267.6 lbs

Diet

Morning: Not feeling that hungry this morning.  Ate a lot yesterday.  So on the way into work, I got a small chai tea latte with skim milk rather than going for a bagel or cooking eggs.  If I get hungry mid-morning, I can always grab a snack.

10:10am: I'm getting pretty hungry, but not ravenous.  That good kind of gnawing.  I'll hold off on anything for the moment and have lunch at 11.

---

Midday: Chipotle bowl with half white rice, chicken/steak mix, vegetables, some black beans, tomato salsa, cheese, guacamole.

Small chocolate chip frappuccino light.  Two cookies later in the afternoon.  It's telling to me that I didn't write those on this list as I ate them, but only a couple of hours later.  A part of me keeps wanting to withdraw from an internal conversation about food.  Snickers.

---

Evening: Two small slices of garlic pizza.  Hershey Kisses.  Carrots and hummus.

---

Exercise

Walked about two miles today.

Knee push-ups in the evening, two sets.  15 and 17.