Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 5, 2015

Morning weight: 269.0 lbs



Diet

Morning: Sesame bagel with cream cheese.  I went out for this as I hadn't cleaned my dishes and pans at home, and felt like a change from eggs.

Felt pretty hungry at 10:45am, before lunch.  Not too hungry, just hungry enough.  Good feeling, good sign.

---

Midday: Chipotle bowl with white rice, steak, fajita vegetables, tomato, a bit of corn, cheese, guacamole.  Forgot to order half steak.  Hell, maybe next time I'll try without meat since I think it'll be more than filling enough and tasty enough without.  Good way to knock a couple of bucks off the price too.

Got a cold press mocha later in the day.  (Like iced coffee.)

---

Evening: Tonight was one of those binge triggers I talked about last week, the release of a batch of Mark Watches videos.  Dealt with it by going to the local Super America and getting a microwave popcorn bag.  Debated getting candy to go with it, and decided I didn't really needed it.

(Kind of a weird word - "need."  I never really "need" candy.  But some days it's a more urgent craving than others to the point where the satisfaction of eating it outweighs the downsides.  This wasn't one of those days.  I was fine without it.)

Much later in the night, about 9:30pm, cooked dinner.  Two pork chops baked with soy sauce, garlic powder, cinnamon, salt, sugar, for 17 minutes at 425.  Small side salad of lettuce and carrots with balsamic dressing.



---

Exercise

Walked about a mile at lunch.

I'm writing this at 10:55pm.  Thought about trying to go for a walk now, but I'm falling asleep at my computer.  Time for bed.