Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Fitness Stuff - May 13, 2015

Morning weight: 265.8 lbs


Diet

Morning: Garlic bagel with cream cheese.

---

Midday: 6" wheat sub from Subway with some pepperoni, salami, ham, lettuce, cucumber, and mayo.  Doritos.

Small light coffee frappuccino with mint afterwards, but only had about half because it was made with too much ice and too thick to really drink through a straw without annoying half the Starbucks I was in with those loud slurpy noises when you're trying to drink something but only get air.

Got hungry mid-afternoon, so had some trail mix.

---

Evening: Individual deep dish pizza with anchovies (the best!).  Gas station hot dog with ketchup.  1/5 pint of ice cream.

I had very low money and yesterday was payday.  It led me to be a bit mindless in my eating out.  I'll try to be more mindful tomorrow.

---

Exercise: Not much today beyond brief lunch walk, about a mile.