Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - Daily Food and Quest Log, 10/1/14

Major quest progress puts me only 5xp off of NFA's level 6.  Huzzah!




Food Log

8:15am: Rosemary olive oil bagel with cream cheese. (460 cal)

11:45am: Chinese mix, with egg drop soup, grilled onions with shredded pork, sesame chicken, fried fish pieces, fried rice. (Not sure, but I'll guess on the high end, around ~1,400 calories perhaps?)

2:30pm: Iced tall skim chai latte. (150 cal)

3:00pm: Fun size Whoppers and Reese cup. (150 cal)

7:00pm: Pasta with tomato sauce. (550 cal)

11:00pm: Apple and cheese stick. (160 cal)

Water through day: about 1.25 liters

Total: 2,870 calories

---

Quest Progress

-Tracked my calories and kept them below 3,000, completing week three of "Nutrition: Growing into Nerd Fitness's Nutrition Level Two" and "Nutrition: Finish Your Food Log."

-Went for an 8+ minute walk for "Fitness: Walk for 8 Minutes This Week."

-Worked out today.  This was great for a few reasons.

1) This finished off the third week of "Fitness: Complete 3 Weeks of Your Workout Plan," which completed the quest entirely.  HUZZAH!!  I'll start the follow-up quest now: "Fitness: Complete 6 Weeks of Your Workout Plan."

2) I did two sets of the main workout, but unlike last time I didn't feel like I was going to throw up afterwards.  I actually felt pretty good, pretty fresh.

3) Last time I managed 5 strict push-ups and 15 knee push-ups.  Today, I did 10 strict pushups and 10 knee push-ups!  This also completed the general quest, "Complete 10 Strict Push-Ups."

4) My error last week actually forced me inadvertantly to complete another quest to stay on track: "Workout Week 3-Peat," where I did three workouts in one week.  I did one one last Thursday, one on Sunday, and one today. 

-Ate an apple, which completes my evolutionary quest, "Become a Fruit Eater: Level One."  The next quest I'll start, "Become a Fruit Eater: Level Two," will only incrementally step up.  I'll try to eat fruit three days per week for four weeks.

-The water I drank today started week two of "Become a Water Drinker: Level Two."