Sunday, October 26, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - Daily Food and Quest Log, 10/26/14

I keep talking about how my fitness goals are best served by small victories, but it's hard for me to internalize this message.  This is why I've been delaying writing these logs this past week.  Food's been hard for me, and I've thought of my progress there as inflexible and one-direction.

So here's my goal for the next month at least.  Always post a log.  Even if the log is just a single quest progressed on, and even if I don't log foodBasically: try.



Food Log

11:00am: Two sugar cookies. (350 cal)

11:30am: Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, 1/2 steak, onions, black beans, peppers, tomato, cheese, guacamole.(1,110 cal)

12:15pm: 12oz decaf caramel frappuccino with chocolate chips. (400 cal)

4:00pm: Eight pieces of breaded boneless chicken.  Five slices of Dominos medium pizza with sliced sausage and spinach. (1,580 cal)

1:00am: Cup of frozen cherries. (70 cal)

Water through day: 1 liter.

Total: 3,510 calories

---

Quest Progress

-Didn't drink caffeine - decaf frappuccino and diet caffeine free soda and water instead of caffeineProgressed in week two of "Nutrition: The Caffeine Challenge, Level One, Part Two."

-Walked for 15+ minutes for "Fitness: Walk for 11 Minutes This Week" and "Become a Mover: Level Two."

-Ate cherries for "Become a Fruit Eater: Level Two."

-Drank 1+ liter of water to  COMPLETE "Become a Water Drinker: Level Two."  Huzzah!  I'll start "Become a Water Drinker: Level Three."  The goal here is to drink 1.5 liters of water for 5 days per week for four weeks.