Thursday, October 23, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - Daily Food and Quest Log, 10/23/14

Soft reset after a bad few days.

I also plan on changing up my style a bit over the next week.  I'm going to try posting a log early in the day and filling it in as I eat and fill quests rather than all at once at the end of the day.  The possible downside is that it may take more mental energy/work.  The potential upside is that I maybe able to connect my choices to my quests as an academy member more directly. 

We'll try it and see how it goes.



Food Log

9:45am: Cupcake.  Two crackers. (350 cal)

11:15am: Chipotle burrito bowl with 1/2 white rice, 1/2 chicken, 1/2 steak, extra pepper and onion, tomato, cheese, guacamole.  Coke Zero. (900 cal)

2:15pm: 4 crackers. (80 cal)

4:15pm: 2 crackers. (60 cal)

6:00pm: Chips, spinach dip, ice cream pint. (2,050)

Water through day: 1 liter

Total: 3,440 calories

---

Quest Progress

-Major problems in following this the last few days and hadn't really watched things, so resetting some of my quests.  I went off the rails.  I believe the cure to getting back on the rails is to start finding small victories again rather than hoping to change all at once magically.

So I'm searching for small victories.  Like, when I was about to go home but went for a 15 minute walk instead.

-Went for a 15+ minute walk to start "Fitness: Walk for 11 Minutes This Week" and to start week two of "Become a Mover: Level Two."

-Drank 1+ liter of water to start week four of "Become a Water Drinker: Level Two."