Friday, October 10, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - Daily Food and Quest Log, 10/10/14

Today's progress pushed me to level 6.  HUZZAH!




Food Log

8:30am: Bagel thins with cream cheese. (210 cal)

9:30am: Mini Snickers. (40 cal)

11:15am: Chipotle burrito bowl with 1/2 white rice, 1/2 chicken and 1/2 steak, extra pepper and onion, tomato, guacamole, cheese. Coke Zero. (900 cal)

12:00pm: Bottled mocha frappuccino.  Mixed candy. (300 cal)

2:45pm: Red Delicious apple and mixed candy. (150 cal)

5:15pm: Cup of clam chowder.  Two pieces of fried Alaskan cod with tarter sauce. (~1,000 cal)

Water through day: 0.5 liters

Total: 2,600 calories

---

Quest Progress

-Logged under 2,800 calories for "Nutrition: Growing into Nerd Fitness's Nutrition Level Two" and FINISHED "Nutrition: Finish Your Food Log."  HUZZAH!!!

Even though I finished this particular quest, I'm going to keep logging food.  I find it helps keep me aware through the day, and helps me benchmark.  I like looking back at a few weeks ago to see what's changed, and want to continue to do that.

-Went for a 9+ minute walk for "Fitness: Walk for 9 Minutes This Week."

-Ate an apple for week two of "Become a Fruit Eater: Level Two."