Friday, October 3, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - Daily Food and Quest Log, 10/3/14


 
Food Log

8:00am: Teriyaki beef jerky stick.  Mini Snickers. (280 cal)

9:45am: Mini Snickers. (40 cal)

11:15am: Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, 1/2 steak and 1/2 carnitas, grilled pepper and onion, cheese, guacamole, tomato.  Coke Zero. (1,050 calories.  I have kind of a base caloric value for this meal of around 950, but because I saw the server dump more meat than usual into this, I added more calories.)

2:45pm: Mixed mini candy. (160 cal)

5:15pm: One and a half pieces of fried Alaskan cod.  Cup of clam chowder.  1/2 mashed potatoes. (1,050 cal)

Water through day: 1.25 liters

Total: 2,580 calories

---

Quest Progress

-Logged calories below 2,900 for week four progress on "Nutrition: Growing into Nerd Fitness's Nutrition Level Two" and "Nutrition: Finish Your Food Log."

-Went for an 8+ minute walk.  Sometimes I do more than 8 minutes, but today it was 8 minutes exactly.  It was 40 degrees out and rainy tonight.  Fifth day done for "Fitness: Walk for 8 Minutes This Week."

-Started week three of "Become a Focused Eater: Level One."  Did this at dinner.  It had a noticeably positive impact on how much I ate.  I stopped when I wasn't hungry.

-Drank 1+ liter of water for week two of "Become a Water Drinker: Level Two."