Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - Daily Food and Quest Log, 9/24/14


 
Food Log

8:45am: Omelet with American cheese, green pepper, tomato.  Half order of hash browns. (850 cal)


9:30am: Big Twix bites bag. (980 cal)

12:00pm: 15 generic brand Ritz crackers. (240 cal)

3:45pm: Two slices of pizza, one plain and one with shrimp. Diet Coke. (470 cal)

8:30pm: Pasta bowl with tomato sauce. (600 cal)

Two cans of caffeine-free Coke through day.

Water through day: half liter.

Total: 3,140 calories

---

Quest Progress

Today was tough.  It just was.  I get some days that sneak up on me like this, where something goes wrong early and shit snowballs.  I give up and lose hope.  This mostly happened, though by the end of the day I was able to rally a bit.

I let up on some of my quests today, but not completely, and ended up putting a good faith effort in.  I'm counting it.  Part of Nerd Fitness Academy's philosophy is about not giving up.  If something goes off, it's okay!  I'll have these days, and I'll pick myself up, do my best, and not let it mount with two consecutive days.

-Logged my calories and almost got below 3,100, even on a day like this.  40 calories over.  I'm counting it.  It felt like a binge day, and as I saw last week, my normal binge days are over 4,000 calories.  I didn't let myself give up to that degree.

Completed week two of "Nutrition: Growing into Nerd Fitness's Nutrition Level Two" and "Nutrition: Finish Your Food Log."

-Didn't work out today.  Will workout tomorrow.

-Didn't go for my walk.  It's seven minutes for this week... brb!

[10 minutes later] Back.  Progressed on of "Fitness: Walk for 7 Minutes This Week."

-Cooked pasta for dinner, progressing on week two of "Become a Cooker: Level One."