Thursday, September 25, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - Daily Food and Quest Log, 9/25/14


 
Food Log

8:00am: Combos bag. (240 cal)

8:45am: English muffin with cream cheese. (210 cal)

11:15am: Chipotle burrito bowl with half serving of white rice, extra green peppers and onions, cheese, guacamole, tomato, half steak/half chicken.  Coke Zero. (900 cal)

2:00pm: M&Ms. (230 cal)

5:30pm: Cheetohs bag.  King size Hershey's cookies 'n' cream.  Stoeffer's macaroni and cheese. Can of caffeine-free diet Coke. (1390 cal)

Water through day: 1 liter.

Total: 2,970 calories

---

Quest Progress

-Okay in terms of nutrition today.  Again, not in absolute terms.  If three months from now, I'm having Cheetohs and Hershey's and mac and cheese for dinner, I probably won't call that good, but it's not three months from now.  My goal this week, week three, is to stay under 3,000 calories and log what I eat.  I did those things.

Thus started week three of "Nutrition: Growing into Nerd Fitness's Nutrition Level Two" and "Nutrition; Finish Your Food Log."

-Went for a 7+ minute walk for "Fitness: Walk for 7 Minutes This Week."  I usually do it at night, but today I did it during lunch at work.

-But my big victory today was my workout.  I didn't work out yesterday as I planned, but bounced back and did my warm-up, two full sets of the recruit workout with knee push-ups, and cool-down.  This was the second session in a row where I did two sets instead of one.

Unlike last time, I didn't feel the need to throw up.  I didn't actually throw up last time, but felt kind of nauseous and needed to take a cold shower to cool down.

Completed week two of "Complete 3 Weeks of Your Workout Plan!"

-Drank one liter of water, starting week one of "Become a Water Drinker: Level Two."

-Interestingly enough, one of the more challenging quests for me has been "Become a Focused Eater: Level One."  It's hard for me to just eat without reading or gaming or anything.  Going to try it tomorrow.