Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - Daily Food and Quest Log: 9/9/14




Food Log

8:30am: English muffin with light cream cheese.

11:15am: Chipotle burrito bowl with white rice, black beans, half steak/half chicken, tomato, cheese, guacamole.  Coke Zero.

2:30pm: Small amount of mixed hard candy.

5:00pm: Ruffles bag (sour cream and onion) with spinach dip.  Italian sub with mayonnaise.  Can of caffeine-free diet Coke.

Three liters of water.

-----

Quest Progress

-Another day of logging food.  One more left for this starting quest.

-Finished "Nutrition: Now That's What I Call High Quality H2O"!  Three liters of water for five of the last six days.

-Went for a ten minute walk.  That progresses me on my initial "Walk to Mordor" quest, as well as my evolutionary "Become a Mover" quest.

DING!  Completing the water quest pushed me to level 3.