Monday, September 8, 2014

Nerd Fitness Academy - Daily Food and Quest Log, 9/8/14


Food Log

7:15am: English muffin with light cream cheese.

10:15am: Big Chex Mix bag.

11:15am: Gyro with lamb, tzatziki sauce, chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber.  French fries.  Diet Coke.

4:30pm: Can of Pringles chips.  Stoeffer's Macaroni & Cheese.  Pint of Ben & Jerry's "Half Baked."  Can of Diet Caffeine-Free Coke.

Three liters of water throughout day.

---

I feel awful.  Not guilty (or not just guilty, I guess), but physically awful.  This was a patented Coldrun binge.  This initial NFA quest of logging my food is about establishing a baseline, and this is as baseline as it gets.  I used to be 190 pounds, I'm now almost 270 pounds, and shit like this is why.  FUCK.  God, these nights piss me off.

It's like a drug hit.  I feel some pressure building up, use binging to relieve it, and fall asleep on the couch for an hour.  I get this weird post-junk food binge hangover to boot.

The only upside is that I didn't let this binge shut down my other goals.  I'm logging it.  Full steam ahead, baby.

---

Quest Progress

-Tracked what I ate through a food log.

-Drank three liters of water.  One more day of this quest and then I'm done!  This also completed week one of my evolutionary "Become a Water Drinker" quest.

-Walked for five minutes, starting the "Walk to Mordor" quest.

-Completed a fitness quest to select a warm-up routine.

-Completed a fitness quest to "Go for a five minute walk."